Sunday 19 April 2015

A short break

I am now at my friend's place in Kuantan.

My friend is the lady that I had mentioned in this post,

Nasib penyokong marhaen Najib

It's a short break.

Drove here on Friday night.

It's very peaceful here.

I can hear the birds chirping outside.

My friend's daughter, a shy quiet girl, is practicing with her electric guitar in her room.

She's playing the soft melody of an old song at low volume.

It's pleasant.

Here are some pictures around the house (which I took with my friend's permission), a humble three-bedroom single-storey,

A little garden next to the porch

A simple yet cosy living room

A small but tidy kitchen

My friend's son playing with his iPad Mini in his parents' room. The boy has autism and can't speak much.

I wish I can stay here forever.

I wish I don't have to go back to KL tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Peace-be-with-you19 April 2015 at 12:20

    A loving family is a haven in a heartless world. It's a blessing to spend time and share affections with our loved ones. Some 'prosperous' families have money but are bestowed with selfish, greedy and ruthless members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden of paradise is with me. Come. O la la. I am the one you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as the saying goes'life is greener on the other side of the fence'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where you wish you can stay with forever ....

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6S_cGqPSjJk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lim Guan Eng Melayu19 April 2015 at 20:36

    you have a sense of composition in your photo shot. are you into photography?

    ReplyDelete